Wednesday 5 October 2011

Doppler £50, Ultrasound Gel £3....................

....................Hearing your babies heartbeat for the first time, Priceless!!

We invested in a home doppler, a proper one, it may have cost alot but I dont care.
It is worth every penny and is the best thing I have ever bought.

At first I was scared to use it, what if we couldnt find Squirt and I got all worried for no reason.
But P convinced me that by week 9 we should find our little Squirt, so I braved my fears and we tried.

Almost straight away we heard the most amazing sound, one I will never forget as long as I live.
The fast galloping, steady beat of our babies heart, coming from within my tummy!
I couldnt speak, I just laid there grinning at P, almost unable to believe that was Squirt, but at the same time knowing without a doubt it really was him.
My precious baby, with a strong fast heartbeat!

I could listen to that sound all day long, it is beautiful.
Ive recorded it on my phone, so that whenever I need to hear it I can.

Squirt has a hb of between 160-180 at 9 weeks.
I cannot wait to hear how it changes over the next 31 weeks as he grows bigger and stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment