Tuesday 18 October 2011

New Ground

It seems Squirt is one active little baby.
I am so glad we started using the doppler early on as I think if we had first tired now we would have been discouraged.

At 9 weeks he was so easy to find as he seemed to hang out in the same place all the time.
Obviously now at 11 weeks he is alot more mobile and moves so much we end up chasing him around with the doppler!

His heartbeat has got much stronger in those 2 weeks and there are lots of movement noises going on in ther aswell.
I find it so amazing to be able to hear how my precious baby is developing inside me.

We have our 12 week scan next monday and I cant wait to see Squirt and see how much he has changed since his blob photo we have!

Aswell as hearing changes I can also see changes in me.
My stomach has got a noticeable bulge to it now, just above my bikini line.
That bulge is Squirt growing up into my tummy, I love it!
I am also getting covered in blue veins, another thing I find amazing!

I guess the next big change will be me starting to show and feeling kicks which I know wont happen for a while but they will be well worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment