Sunday 28 August 2011

Third Time Lucky?

I cant believe I am lucky enough to be able to say this again, Im pregnant.
I feel so so happy and for some reason I dont have the fear that accompanied my last BFP.

I woke up so early this morning and my temperature was still so high I just knew I was pregnant, but at the same time I couldnt admit it to myself.
It was like if I admitted that I knew I was pregnant AF would suddenly appear out of nowhere.

I tried to ignore what I was thinking and go back to sleep but I couldnt.
So I gave in and took a test and I really truely am pregnant!!!

I dont know what else to say, altho I kind of knew I was I think I am a little bit shocked.
P is feeling very pleased with himself that he has kept his manly track record up of more than a 50% success rate, Im glad we can laugh about it, it feels good to be happy and not scared of being pregnant!


No comments:

Post a Comment